Sink-Hob....

Andrew

T6 Guru
Hello -

I'm getting my plans together for my self build however have been left a little daunted when it comes to getting my sink-hob pack. I was just going to order one however the bad feedback on the site made me think twice..

For those that have self built.. Where did you get yours from? and are you happy with it?

Thank you

Andy

I have no experience with the sink/hob but have just dealt with Kiravans on seat swivels, they were very helpful when I called in earlier today to collect and I would recommend them as a company in general, fairly sure they stock them.

I have no experience with the sink/hob but have just dealt with Kiravans on seat swivels, they were very helpful when I called in earlier today to collect and I would recommend them as a company in general, fairly sure they stock them.

Excellent - Thank you. This seems like a decent place to get it. All the others seemed to have bad feedback for missing parts etc.

I can see the point of a job but why do you need a sink, not as though you can get hot water to wash up with in a van. Does anybody actually use the sink, we never when we had a Cali never even used the water take either.

I'm going to need to run a feed of water out of the tailgate anyway (to wash my dogs considerably large paws) so thought might as well get the full unit. Agreed though, I find it unlikely we will do washing up!

@StuS - Do they have a shop or is just a warehouse pick up? I'll need all sorts of bits and would be useful to get some advice.

Thanks

Andy

I'm going to need to run a feed of water out of the tailgate anyway (to wash my dogs considerably large paws) so thought might as well get the full unit. Agreed though, I find it unlikely we will do washing up!

@StuS - Do they have a shop or is just a warehouse pick up? I'll need all sorts of bits and would be useful to get some advice.

Thanks

Andy

It's a warehouse, but there were some bits laying around in the office I would suggest giving them a call. I didn't take that much notice.

I don't think we're likely to do a full wash up in a van, but it's very convenient to have somewhere to wash hands or tip water away when cooking etc. and it's good to have the ability to rinse cups etc in the van.

Thanks

Andy

Yep, you can now pick up from the warehouse. Order on line a select 'pick up' delivery option.

You need one of these for the dog. Great for showering of sh*ty legs and boot/shoes etc if you have been yomping around the hills.shower_hose__93490.1476297350.220.220.jpg Mine is fitted on the rearward face of the rear cupboard and accessed when the tailgate is open. Plumbed into the same pump for the sink. Brilliant!

Back