FREE Side Skirts for LWB and also SWB T6.1

Samro

VIP Member
T6 Legend
1642510845753.png

I still have 2 sets of side skirts which are brand new from DST Automotive. I've tried selling them, but very little interest.

They are primed and have the odd light mark from knocking about in a garage for the last 14 months.

These are fibreglass skirts and no fitting kits came with them, hence them not being used!

Free for whoever wants to collect them.

Sick to death of seeing these blooming things knocking about - I shall be reluctantly throwing them in a skip at the end of January 2022, if I still have them!

@Ads_Essex sorry missed the name on the 1st post, though my you were selling them :slow rofl:
I guess I might not need to travel to Essex now :rofl:

View attachment 142214

I still have 2 sets of side skirts which are brand new from DST Automotive. I've tried selling them, but very little interest.

They are primed and have the odd light mark from knocking about in a garage for the last 14 months.

These are fibreglass skirts and no fitting kits came with them, hence them not being used!

Free for whoever wants to collect them.

Sick to death of seeing these blooming things knocking about - I shall be reluctantly throwing them in a skip at the end of January 2022, if I still have them!
Where are you located?

Do you still have these, as I have LWB and son has a SWB, he lives in Fordingbridge, near Ringwood.

Yes I have both LWB and SWB. I'd be glad to get rid of them. I cant bring myself to throw away brand new parts!

I gave him your number, so should be in contact soon. If not by Tuesday night. Write me again, thanks

Back