Side on Sunday.

I know its not Sunday;
I equally know that its never going to be as shiny as a certain black van!
However, for a cheapo, no cost white, it's shining pretty well.
View attachment 24832

View attachment 24833

Actually took a lunch break today and managed to get one side of the van mopped. Got to make the most of it as won't be getting a chance for the rest of the week to get it ready for CamperJam.
Running over the head of an alreday dead deer on a dual carriageway this morning did nothing to help with getting it sparkly! Well I think it was already dead - if not it probably is now.:sick:
Whites a-goodun.

Took this a few weeks ago and forgot to post. That’s after 1600 miles of driving. Still shining.
I’ll be sticking to chemical guys for a bit with swizzvax polish. Seems to be working :sneaky:

257D8343-126D-4EA3-9B02-AB7BF60D3540.jpeg

But yours is the only one with a big red fire engine in its reflection and that is SUPER COOL:cool::cool::cool:
Still need to do the bonnet and front bumper. Ran out of time today, thanks in part to getting home to get the old “you never clean my car, you spend all that time pouring over your van when my car is filthy”!! Her car is filthy because she seems to think that it’s my car when it comes to cleaning time, but hers the rest of the time. :mad::mad::mad:.
So anyway, to try anything for a quiet life, off I went back to work, in HER car, to wash the bas*^ding thing. So now gonna have to find time to finish the van off on Friday morning.

What a F*****g Liberty!

Every time Pippa says "Can I use your van today?" I know her car is low on fuel and I'll end up filling it up. Never wash it though, I let the Polish mob clean it.

Last edited:
Back