Side on Sunday.

Thanks to this forum....we went to Wing Hall campsite this weekend...it was truly lovely...very peaceful and very quiet. Tested the van out for the 1st time and can honestly say it was very comfortable, warm and looked at!!!!!......just need to sort out £8000 worth of hail damage we had a couple of Sundays ago...mainly on the roof and bonnetView attachment 23786 View attachment 23787 .....upsetting wasn't the word I was using when the bill came....
glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup:

That looks like a still from a movie set. Very impressive. I trust that you undertook the obligatory multi storey 'wheel-squeal' when exiting..........?

The 'impressive' photo is down to the proper Samsung phone, I just know what angle she looks good at.
As for the squeal, it's funny you should mention that... No squeal, but boy does that short first gear, quickly flicked into second with the flappy paddle sound awesome with the carpark echo.

Isn't it about time those wheels came home to the Midlands Rich? They deserve some silky tarmac.

No chance:D Definitely one of my best buys:cool: it was a lot of hassle colour coding and changing the emblems on the centre caps but it was well worth it:thumbsup:

I must admit though,I think they would look great on a black van :thumbsup:

No chance:D Definitely one of my best buys:cool: it was a lot of hassle colour coding and changing the emblems on the centre caps but it was well worth it:thumbsup:

I must admit though,I think they would look great on a black van :thumbsup:

I often look at these on eBay and think they would look awesome in Chrome Black, but they rarely include the spinners which for me is the biggest appeal of RR wheels imo.

Back