Side on Sunday.

That was “side on ‘last’ Sunday” @andythom188.:p
:rofl: took it last sunday but didnt post so made good of it today, van has been dirty all week due to taking it onsite first thing monday morning so no pics taken ,cant show a dirty van;) and not sure if they will let me wash the van on campsite :rofl:

Your looks clean even when it's not :mad: Mine only looks clean for the 2hrs after I've spent hours polishing it.

You need to see the view of yours as it drives off. it looks really sweet. Proper fat and low. :thumbsup:

You should have that camera ready then on Saturday for when I pull up @ THQ

Thanks to this forum....we went to Wing Hall campsite this weekend...it was truly lovely...very peaceful and very quiet. Tested the van out for the 1st time and can honestly say it was very comfortable, warm and looked at!!!!!......just need to sort out £8000 worth of hail damage we had a couple of Sundays ago...mainly on the roof and bonnet2018-06-09 14.16.00-1.jpg 2018-06-09 14.16.25 HDR.jpg .....upsetting wasn't the word I was using when the bill came....

Thanks to this forum....we went to Wing Hall campsite this weekend...it was truly lovely...very peaceful and very quiet. Tested the van out for the 1st time and can honestly say it was very comfortable, warm and looked at!!!!!......just need to sort out £8000 worth of hail damage we had a couple of Sundays ago...mainly on the roof and bonnetView attachment 23786 View attachment 23787 .....upsetting wasn't the word I was using when the bill came....

Who gave you an outrageous estimate of £8000? Yes, the roof is a nightmare to fix, but certainly not that sort of money. A new genuine bonnet painted surely won't come close to even £1000, so i'm struggling to see where that estimate has come from.

Back