Side Door Light Bar

Hickey

T6 Guru
I fancied a light bar by my sliding door for those late night piss runs, decided underneath would be best as easier to run the wires, pretty chuffed with the result only took a few hours

IMG-20180519-WA0003.jpeg

20180522_230257.jpg

It's wired to a switch off my leisure battery, ordered a bluetooth light switch so can use it off my phone

Talking to the guy where I rented our removal van as he cleaned his motor home and told him I had a T6 camper, at this point he cooled slightly and had a small rant about the "swish and thump side door" during the midnight piss runs from those bloody vans... I wanted to tell him a 5 yr old child could bend open the fibreglass door on his shit box Hymer but hadn't hired his Luton Transit at that point!:whistle:

There's no "swish and thump" with electric doors. ;)

Just "beep beep beep" :whistle:

Sadly there's no swish and thump from my clockwork camper... no mid night piss runs... no wondering if we should have had the heater on last night and no campsite breakfast during this glorious sunshine... bloddy Covid 19!:(

Does anyone know if there is a cable you can tap in to that will illuminate a light such as this one when only the sliding door is opened?

No worries. I guess there must be, as the MFD knows when the slider is open.

Back