Side bars - which holes? help!

LGee

Hi,

I want to install side bars but I'm not clear of where the holes are for the fixings? Does anyone have any pics/diagrams of the bottom of a T6 (T28 T-Line TDI VMT, 2016) which show where these holes are? To add to my issue my campervan has a watertank and a Diesel heater/exhaust fitted underneath which may have resulted in extra bits being added which may cover these holes - another reason why I need to know where the holes are exactly before I purchase the side bars.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee.

Fitted mine yesterday to a 6.1. Remove the under tray bolts and there are rubber grommets in the sill that you remove. This will then allow you to install the hanging bolts for the side bars. Sorry no photos

Reactions: JOG
Hi,

I want to install side bars but I'm not clear of where the holes are for the fixings? Does anyone have any pics/diagrams of the bottom of a T6 (T28 T-Line TDI VMT, 2016) which show where these holes are? To add to my issue my campervan has a watertank and a Diesel heater/exhaust fitted underneath which may have resulted in extra bits being added which may cover these holes - another reason why I need to know where the holes are exactly before I purchase the side bars.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee.
DD5BC972-3ACA-45CE-94CF-EA56EA6D3919.jpeg
The brackets go into the smaller holes.
You manipulate and move them around using the larger holes.
Your night-heater inlet and exhaust will just bend underneath the bars without issue.
See

Back