Side Bar Removal

EcosseExile

T6 Pro
This may go against the grain, but I am removing the side bars from my van. Does anyone have the rubber grommets hanging around (in exchange beer tokens), or a place where I could buy them?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Martin.

I think I have some. I’ll check. You need four of them, I presume?

No worries buddy, knew it was a long shot. Thanks again for looking. If this rain ever stops :confused: I'll get the under trays off and measure and see whats available.

This may go against the grain, but I am removing the side bars from my van. Does anyone have the rubber grommets hanging around (in exchange beer tokens), or a place where I could buy them?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Martin.
Did you get sorted with the grommets?

I've just removed my side bars since they have all rusted however I've lost the original grommets also , I've looked all over ebay and can't seem to find the right size, any help would be greatly appreciated

I’d have thought a suitable set of blanking grommets from toolstation /screwfix or eBay would do. Just measure the hole size.

I’d have thought a suitable set of blanking grommets from toolstation /screwfix or eBay would do. Just measure the hole size.
The bung/plug is Part No. N10226701. Got mine from TPS earlier this year when I removed my corroded bars

Back