Shuttle Roof Condensation

coullstar

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi folks, seem to be having an issue with quite bad condensation on the inside of the roof of our shuttle.
Only noticed it after a drip came from overhead trim and removing that I noticed the roof was wet.
Just had the rear Aircon controls blow and on removal it was the same, water dripping from the roof.
Anyone else had this issue? My T5 shuttle didn't.

Going to have to try dry it out and get a new module as I'm sure dealer would wash their hands of this so no point but was looking to see if anyone else had this issue?

Its right in the middle of the roof that the water is present and there is no sign of leaks at the side of the interior. I want to remove the interior trim panel to try and have a look / dry it out first. It was another thought for sure.

Do you use the aircon all the time, even during the winter ?

Pete

Do you use the aircon all the time, even during the winter ?

Pete
Yes it on all the time, it was the kids telling me the display wasnt on (its the digital climate control version) that wasnt coming on and when I tried to control it from the front it did nothing either. The fuse had blown and after drying out the unit I replaced the fuse and connected up but it blew it again straight away with some smoke coming from it so safe to say the control unit is fubared.

Back