Shuttle rear-heater display not working.

sam wildcat

VIP Member
Any ideas rear display not working so no heating in back i have check the fuses under the gear stick I have pressed the rear button on main heater took display out and no wires broken thanks san

IMG_20210111_154949989_HDR.jpg

Took display moved plug in and out it lights up and starts the heater then goes black again

Are you testing it on bench or in the vehicle?

Reactions: mmi
In the van when I put the plug into the display unit it shows up the temp and the heater starts up but then display goes blank and heater stops

Measure voltage on your 20 pin plug (terminals 19 & 20) and see what the voltage readings are when it is plugged in and plugged out.

Screenshot_20210217-231858_Office.jpg

Yes red and brown.
What voltage readings are you getting on these 2 wires when the plug is in the unit and out of the unit?

If I put my meter only in the red wire and the other lead to earth I get 12volts if I only put my meter on brown wire and other to earth I get no reading on meter . if meter in red and brown same time I get 12volts

What voltage readings are you getting between red and brown wires when the plug is in the unit and out of the unit?

Don't know if this has any to do with the fault When I press the rear button ( in front cab) it only stay on few a few seconds also thanks for the help

Hi I think it is the unit cos I have check all wires for dodgy connection/ broken wires. Next im going to open the unit up and check for day joints is it the same as this one and how much you looking for it

20210216_124120.jpg

Don't want out for it it came with a shuttle interior I bought to use some bits from no use in mine it's still in roof lining so need to remove PM me your address I will try to get in post tomorrow

Back