Show Your T6 Forum Sticker With Pride

Personally I would stick with same colour as it is, and it will become the icon of the T6 forum recognizable by everyone as they are all the same, but would agree to having an adhesive one for use on the outside of rear windows.

Just bought our T6 in July and am very happy with how it drives and looks. We haven't used it for a few weeks and now the battery is flat :( and after charging it wont start! We have error codes like ACC and Brakes with the engine management lights on?? But it still looks good :)

View attachment 132866

View attachment 132867
Nice van! A number of errors will be caused by a flat battery. Charge it up, clear the codes and give it a drive and hopefully they’ll clear. You will need to reset the end positions on the windows by closing them and holding them button in the closed position briefly after they’ve closed.

Personally I would stick with same colour as it is, and it will become the icon of the T6 forum recognizable by everyone as they are all the same, but would agree to having an adhesive one for use on the outside of rear windows.
Why not just do them in white, both for external & reversed for internal? Keep in mind that glass always looks black from the outside & if you have tinted windows then a reverse sticker on the inside facing out will be very difficult to see. A signwriter can digitally print these in any colour you want with no cost change.

I must get one as might be the only one in Spain......... will search on forum to see how.

Back