Show Us Your Wives

Is it really sad that I just had to look up what Plenty of Fish is? Had an absolute moment of dread as the page loaded that it would be lots of dodgy pictures of @fish:eek:

Haha, this just reminded me of a colleauge at work, she heard an ad on the radio for an offer for BMI Baby airlines. She misheard the ad and looked for Be My baby. lets just say google didnt supply the results she expected :0

Haha, this just reminded me of a colleauge at work, she heard an ad on the radio for an offer for BMI Baby airlines. She misheard the ad and looked for Be My baby. lets just say google didnt supply the results she expected :0
What’s even sader is that I just looked that one up as well, was hoping for something more than the song by The Ronettes!!!

I bet you got something more than The Ronnettes.:laugh:
As soon as I realised how the letter spacing had changed on one of the options suggested by google, one clicked no further. Strange though, because since that point I have not been able to get Mrs DaveyB to look away from her phone. Weird........:slow rofl:

Is it really sad that I just had to look up what Plenty of Fish is? Had an absolute moment of dread as the page loaded that it would be lots of dodgy pictures of @fish:eek:

Apparently......Plenty of oily Fish....... is ment to be good for you. Yet to bring myself round to researching this on InstaGoogleTweetFace.:whistle:

Amongst others I have her in an uncompromising position with an animal, illegal in most countries.

Back