Show Us Your Wives

@Lord Mfwic thanks, yeah I’m definitely interested in going but don’t want to commit myself just yet, need to sort out arrangements for kids over Christmas first, but yeah I’m up for it, don’t have a deisel heated camper, just a small tent and warm sleeping bag :thumbsup:

@Lord Mfwic thanks, yeah I’m definitely interested in going but don’t want to commit myself just yet, need to sort out arrangements for kids over Christmas first, but yeah I’m up for it, don’t have a deisel heated camper, just a small tent and warm sleeping bag :thumbsup:
Mines just a Kombi with a fold out bed. We have hook up so just get a cheap blow heater or a small oil rad from screw fix £20. I've got one and it works a treat in the van.
I think there will be loads of space so doubt it will be a problem booking last minute. Be good to finally meet you and there are a couple of new faces so it will be a good night.
Everyones welcome. :thumbsup:

Im thinking about this as well. The NYE camp I mean. I dont have a wife anymore, more to spend on bikes and no the van.
Be good to see you there.
I'm going to speak to the camp site tomorrow and confirm a few details then we should have an idea of when they need confirmation of numbers, payment etc etc.

Back