Show Us Your T5.1 Then

I loved my 5.1! Upgraded to a lower mileage dsg....but would have just happily had a 5.1 dsg! (Sold mine on withing my family for peanuts!)

Hi Guys, This is my T5.1, bloody cost me a fortune the last year buying bit and pieces for it, Just waiting on my Evo Designs kitchen, Night heater and other bits to finish off(thats what the missus thinks anyway)

I am so glad someone else has had the same issue as me. Our van (lovingly called Harvey) cost us a small fortune. (£45k so far and still going up).
Every now and again, I see something else we should get and oh dear.
:laugh:

I am determined to get a personalised reg plate (big fights with the boss on that one as it's £800)... but so awesome.
Do the DVLA ever do sales??
:rolleyes:

I am so glad someone else has had the same issue as me. Our van (lovingly called Harvey) cost us a small fortune. (£45k so far and still going up).
Every now and again, I see something else we should get and oh dear.
:laugh:

I am determined to get a personalised reg plate (big fights with the boss on that one as it's £800)... but so awesome.
Do the DVLA ever do sales??
:rolleyes:

Private plate on my van cost me about £350 all in from the DVLA website, its my wifes name Kelly (KE11) and my youngest son Jaxon(JAX) we found it by mistake, we was looking for something with the wifes name and maybe DUB or VW related for the last 3 letters and the one thats on the van now popped up and we knew we had to buy it.

Back