Shiny Shiny Ceramic Coating

Wow that looks fantastic ! Is this something you’ve done yourself or did you take it somewhere?

Looks stunning! I’m thinking of taking mine somewhere for a good detailing job like this!

Is the ceramic coating something which would be good to do on my new van ? For paint protection??

Took 3.5 days and cost £400 at this particular place (but the ceramic coating kit is £150 alone)

Am I reading that correct? They worked on your actual T6 for 3-5 days and only charged £400? or they had the van for 3-5 days?

If say it took the usual 2 solid days of work, and they Ceramic coated it, and still only charged £400, that's nuts. If it actually went out of the 2 days into 3 or scarily 5, then these guys will be out of business pretty quickly. A full detailing, including a 2 stage machine polish should cost double that, and take around 2 days, maybe 3 if they are slower than normal.

The van looks amazing, but that's stupidly cheap.

Am I reading that correct? They worked on your actual T6 for 3-5 days and only charged £400? or they had the van for 3-5 days?

If say it took the usual 2 solid days of work, and they Ceramic coated it, and still only charged £400, that's nuts. If it actually went out of the 2 days into 3 or scarily 5, then these guys will be out of business pretty quickly. A full detailing, including a 2 stage machine polish should cost double that, and take around 2 days, maybe 3 if they are slower than normal.

I agree, I paid nearly £900 for correction, Seramik, wheels & interior doing on my van. He had it for 3 days. It’s not 3 solid days work as there’s dwell time better processes. It still looks well after 2 years & is a doddle to wash.

I think he meant 3 and a half days?

They had it for 3 and a half days including curing time and the cost all in was £400 (and I too had received quotes from other places that were twice+ that price.). Aspatria Autowash Detailing & Car Sales

Lad I know has a detailing company and he’s going to do mine for £360, but I’ve said I want him to spend as much time as he needs to, to ensure the paint correction is perfect. So set a budget of £500. But yes I’ve had quotes for £850+

Back