Selling My Van Tips

Like previous poster says.... What would you be happy to accept for it..? I'm no expert but its a decent spec 4M and LED headlights will push the price up... low miles for age..

If its 4M it'll be 150bhp upwards as I don't think they did a 110.... 4M T32.

I'm only hazarding a guess at the price as to what I seen when I was looking at 4M's.... In my opinion @ £35K but i'm happy to be shot down.... would be good to see some pictures and condition...

Personally unless your in a rush to sell, start off high and you can always come down... start off low and you can't always go up...!

Only one I can find at the moment. I seem to be having a problem posting a pic, security issue it seems?

Hello, Sadly my pride and joy is up for sale. Interested in thoughts and offers. It's currently advertised on Autotrader, Pistonheads and Gumtree.. Auto Trader logo

Volkswagen TRANSPORTER (T6) T32 TDI KOMBI HIGHLINE 4MOTION (4x4) LWB 140, 6 speed manual Camper /Day van 2016 £35k inc

This stunning Candy White van is in fantastic condition with low milage, an amazing full main dealer service history with 4 stamps. Timing belt and water pump also replaced as per service schedule. MOT valid until 19th Jun 2020. This part conversion was designed to be as flexible as possible and is still registered as a commercial vehicle. Originally bought as a keeper, this van was only ever filled with premium diesel (apart from the odd time when unavailable), first Oil change completed before required and always driven with mechanical sympathy. Never used for short journeys. I regularly average 40mpg plus on longer journeys in this van! I genuinely don’t think you’ll find a more honest low mileage example. The van still drives like new.

Full main dealer Service History:-
13/10/2016 at 3909
09/10/2017 at 10940
19/11/2018 at 18669
09/01/2020 at 25448 (Oil/Air Timing Belt & Water pump)
Next service due 09/01/22 or at 45448

Specs:-
LWB Highline 140 BHP (engine unmodified)
3 Front Seats plus removable tripple rear seat. (All seats have been covered from new and are therefore perfect)
Milage: Approx 26,000 (Van still in use)
Hilo poptop roof fitted including full scenic canvas (unzips for panoramic views) and stainless steel polished hinges
Sat Nav Bluetooth DAB, Apple CarPlay (larger touchscreen model)
Air conditioning
Reverse parking sensors
Auto Wipers
Auto headlights
Auto rear mirror anti glare
Auto stop/start engine
Winter pack heated front windscreen
Tyre pressure warning
Cruise control
Hill start assist
Font Fog lights with corner assist
Passenger and driver airbags
Roof Bars
Hilo matress
2 Leisure Batteries
Eberspatcher heater
Fiamma awning
6 internal LED lights (3 per side) with double switch
5 12V charge sockets
Loc8 Table system (Located in sliding door to save space)
Side Protection bars
Front and Rear Mud Flaps
Thinkware FX770 Front and rear Dash Cam
Carbon Fibre rear bumper protector.
Genuine VW front floor mats.

Both front seats on swivel plates (rotate for rear facing seats)
150W Solar panel fitted with 30A 12v/24v MPPT Charge Controllerplus Tracer 3215BN Meter.
Fully insulated and carpeted (By Bodens Campervans)
Curtains throughout rear.
Sale includes Remo Tailgate tent and insulated cabin blinds.
Van can be supplied with either original Davenport alloys with Goodyear All Season Tyres or 17” steel wheels with new General Grabber AT tyres.

Last edited:
Back