Second-hand Petrol Night-Heater options

sippe

NCO
VCDS User
T6 Pro
Anyone an idea if there's second hand petrol options? (meaning are there 2nd hand older petrol cars where you can get one from?)

Second hand eberspacher and webasto's do come up occasionally on the usual websites. There may be someone like volvo or saab who fitted them

I have them occasionally. But I don't usually ship abroad now as I have had too many problems in the past with carriers over the water losing goods and the near impossibility of refunds on the insurance.
eg:
I may have a Russian market ( exactly the same as the EU ones but with a Russian details plate ) shortly - 2018 model with only 37 working hours. It would be around £475 with as much kit that I can supply - it is a Webasto Air Top 2000STC 2Kw model.
I think that there is also a 3.5Kw one in the workshop.

I have them occasionally. But I don't usually ship abroad now as I have had too many problems in the past with carriers over the water losing goods and the near impossibility of refunds on the insurance.
eg:
I may have a Russian market ( exactly the same as the EU ones but with a Russian details plate ) shortly - 2018 model with only 37 working hours. It would be around £475 with as much kit that I can supply - it is a Webasto Air Top 2000STC 2Kw model.
I think that there is also a 3.5Kw one in the workshop.
This the unit ready to fit?

I only have a small plate one for the 2Kw ones as I have sold all the OEM cradles which are designed for the 3.5/4Kw models.

What I do when selling the heaters is go through exactly what is required and put the pieces together into a kit so that we both know what is there and do a pic and list of it all together.

What I do when selling the heaters is go through exactly what is required and put the pieces together into a kit so that we both know what is there and do a pic and list of it all together.
Whats the cost of them mate as I’ve been looking at the planer ones aswell

It all depends upon the age of the heater, which model and requirements for fitting. Low hours/nearly new price is around as above down to around £300. I don't think that I have got any more petrol models though - I would have to check in the workshop.

It all depends upon the age of the heater, which model and requirements for fitting. Low hours/nearly new price is around as above down to around £300. I don't think that I have got any more petrol models though - I would have to check in the workshop.
I would be after a diesel one mate if you have one

I'm watching this with interest as mine's a TSI as well

I would be after a diesel one mate if you have one

Give me a few days and I will check what is in the workshop - what size are you after? 2Kw, 3.5Kw or if you want a 4Kw I have a new one up on Ebay at present ( Not that cheap though this one is £1150 as it includes a Thermocall system for working via one of those modern phone things - I don't have a mobile myself :) )
I am up to my armpits at the moment finishing an installation in a fishing boat and have another one or two to do as yet.

Last edited:
Give me a few days and I will check what is in the workshop - what size are you after? 2Kw, 3.5Kw or if you want a 4Kw I have a new one up on Ebay at present ( Not that cheap though this one is £1150 as it includes a Thermocall system for working via one of those modern phone things - I don't have a mobile myself :) )
I am up to my armpits at the moment finishing an installation in a fishing boat and have another one or two to do as yet.
I haven't the foggiest - the camper conversion on mine is a little way down the line! Will have to google later, unless you're willing to give a quick answer on the wattages?

Back