Seating Positions With A Bulkhead

Karlos

T6 Pro
Evening all

(New member here) I have had a good look through the previous posts regarding bulkheads and can not seem to find an answer to my issue - a bulkhead that actually allows you to recline your seats!?

I have a VW caddy with a solid ‘van guard’ bulkhead and the seating position is horrendous and is really uncomfortable on long drives (I often drive to Europe on fishing adventures)

I have had a sneak peak at my new T6 as it arrived at the dealership today (with a factory solid bulkhead) and noticed the same issue - they do not seem to recess the areas around the seats enough to allow for greater adjustment.

I have looked at aerozproducts.com and motexion.

Can anyone relate between these and a standard bulkhead please? Is there more room with either? Is the build quality similar To oem?

The motexion looks good quality but I can not have a window for insurance purposes.

Thanks in advance

Karl

Hello.

I have a panel van with standard bulkhead. I'm 6 foot and have to admit I'm struggling. I either sit to close to the steering wheel and my legs are cramped. Or I sit far to upright.

I have looked into motexion. According to my dealership I can not fit a motexion to a panel van, only a combi. Something to do with the fixing holes being differnt.

Motexion say that you gain 10% more cabin space but could not specify how they measured that.

I have bought some hex spacers 80mm long to stand the bulkhead off its mountings and am looking for cut to measure foam to fill in the gap. Just not had time to do it yet.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Back