Seat trim material identification thread.

1up

Hi all.
Could any of you fine folks tell me what material colour and type of material this is please?
I need to find out asap as I'm looking to have a rib bed upholstered to match.
Many thanks.
un8gg8g5.jpg
ktfe2iul.jpg

Difficult to say 100% it's either anthracite or clip, as you can see from your first two pictures they look miles apart colour wise it all depends on the white balance when the photo is took.

Maybe ring the dealers and ask them? Failing that get some samples from AS to be 100% I wouldn't want to held responsible for it being wrong.

Good luck and get some pictures up when it's been done :cool:

Difficult to say 100% it's either anthracite or clip, as you can see from your first two pictures they look miles apart colour wise it all depends on the white balance when the photo is took.

Maybe ring the dealers and ask them? Failing that get some samples from AS to be 100% I wouldn't want to held responsible for it being wrong.

Good luck and get some pictures up when it's been done :cool:
Thanks for your replies, it's very much appreciated.
The first two are pics I pulled from the Web, the last two are pics from my van.
I'll definitely post up pics once it's done but I doubt It'll be done for a while yet as there's a 6 week wait from order and then I have to find a slot to have it fitted.

It's back and been fitted, I'm happy with the bed but one of the seat belt receivers hasn't been fitted properly. It's supposed to come up under the frame and go through an elasticated loop to stop it from dropping onto the floor which makes it a pain to reach for every time. I can't get it where it's supposed to be because of the frame and a bolt being in the way.
One side has been done correctly, the other has not. :(uibdourh.jpg

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone can help me identify the colour and pattern of the seat fabric I have in my T6?

I'm looking to get some matching ones for the rear. Thanks.

20191020_151027.jpg

20191020_151037.jpg

20191020_151043.jpg

Got a virtually brand new set of 2 +1 rears always had covers on and come with the seat belts and floor fixings in this trim. Open to sensible offers and have a friendly reliable courier for delivery.

Good afternoon all
Anyone tell me please trim patten and colour of my rear triple bench seats. T6 kombi 2016.

Cheers
IMG_2250.jpeg IMG_2249.jpeg

Back