Same gestation period as a human but I finally have it and I love it!

They should be great from seatskinz as I've had them in the past on my last t5, excellent quality and finish, and even better fit :thumbsup:

Love the seats, as soon as our standard california seats start to look tired or if they don't clean up well, we'll be changing them for leather. Do you have a link to the template you mentioned?
Custom Vanz in Chippenham supplied the template. They have a decent gallery on their website that gives you an idea of what your options are. Zak is really helpful, and thankfully, very patient. ;0)

Wow!! Your van looks amazing.... and I have now found the customvanz website.
:inlove:

The shopping list is growing.
:oops:

We use a blanket on the bench seats - we rather like the seat material in the T6 Cali and didn't want to cover it up.

Our last Cali had waterproof VW covers and fitted black carpets - it just looked a bit dull. So this time around we're using nice blankets for the bench seat and rugs for the floor. Looks far more homely and it easier to clean (well the floor is anyway!). But the front seats were impossible to cover and in a Cali you need to tread on them to get upstairs so they did get a few marks on them in Spain. Just about washed out but decided covers were essential. But again we wanted nicer looking covers so went the custom route instead. I hope they're okay because they're just under £300!

How about a couple of blocks of thick high density foam for on the seat base when you have to stand on them.. Will spread the load on the seat so wont dent through feet usage, and is warm for bare feet if standing on.. Is also good for kneeling on if working on van, but put cloth down on road first, so dirt doesn't transfer to seat..

Welcome and what a great looking van. Nice wheels and seat choices. The shopping list is endless, I am finding but enjoying :)

Back