Roof-bars and Awning Rails?

Skyliner33

VCDS User
T6 Legend
I am looking for an awning rail that will fit under OEM roof bars.

One I have seen is this one from Camper Essentials. It uses the OEM roof bar holes so no need to drill.

Wondering if anyone has one of these and can give feedback, or have you found a similar one?

TIA

I have just bought a similar one from Funky Leisure although i havnt fitted it yet. The camper esentials one wanted measurements from roof rails so that he can cut parts out and fit it around the feet on the rails whereas the funky leisure one just sits in the groove and you bolt both of them on.

I have just bought a similar one from Funky Leisure although i havnt fitted it yet. The camper esentials one wanted measurements from roof rails so that he can cut parts out and fit it around the feet on the rails whereas the funky leisure one just sits in the groove and you bolt both of them on.

I have looked at the funky leisure one, but from the pics on their website it looked like it would not accept the OEM rails as well. Be very interested to hear/see how you get on fitting it. :thumbsup:

I have the ones from lightning leisure. Installed one on either side under the roof bars. Pretty simple job really.

If you took the bottom parts off (the bits that go into the channel) I'd say they would fit on top of the rail that zipcode has.

Back