Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
Hey everyone

Anyone got any ideas please on getting a single seat R&R for a Caravelle

Did a Google search but always find forum recommendations best

cheers happy Saturday :waving:

Not seen one of those.

RIB do single seats that flip out to a bed, most of the rear kitchen layouts use them, but they are fixed through the floor, so no use for a Caravelle.

I'm looking to purchase a rock and roll bed seat and possibly install on a rail system or fixed.
There are so many options out there and I've researched various suppliers etc...

I thought I'd ask the forum members what they've got and whether they'd recommend.

I cant really afford a RIB seat and sliding rail system to be honest.

Would need to have seatbelts on it and MOT compliant etc.

We have a cambee too. Worth checking with them as they have several options for mounting - permanent, bracket that allows removal without having to go underneath and a slider system as well all for the same bed system

Titan beds are supposed to be comfortable, and they have one that goes on rails.

I'm pretty happy with my SmartBeds Evo Rail. It's comfy to sit and sleep on and the sliding action is very smooth.

If you are in a rush or need it for a booked trip, then I would look at what you can buy in stock or short lead time.
Rib are out of stock I think on most models until October, and the same goes for other suppliers.

I'm a Rib user and think its brilliant. 129 Slider.

Good luck.

I am now ready for my rock and roll bed, does anybody have any recommendations on a good one I can get ?
The budget is around £1500 to £2k so was either looking at buying a set of matching from Ebay at £1600ish or going all out and buying a Rib ?
My only slight issue with the Rib is I have read that some people find that there is not a lot of headroom.

oh and its a SWB pop top with an Evo Design kitchen.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you like the Rib style, try Titan Beds - they're lower and less headroom issue. I'm 6'3" and sit happily in the back of ours. We had a long wait for it, but well worth it.

I am now ready for my rock and roll bed, does anybody have any recommendations on a good one I can get ?
The budget is around £1500 to £2k so was either looking at buying a set of matching from Ebay at £1600ish or going all out and buying a Rib ?
My only slight issue with the Rib is I have read that some people find that there is not a lot of headroom.

oh and its a SWB pop top with an Evo Design kitchen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back