Rings And Tattoos

Looking at the dates of the earlier posts it would suggest that this is a year old.
So @Lord Mfwic did you actually go through with it?
Unfortunately not. We didn't get to Nurburgring as we had to visit family in Hamburg. Also Lady Pippa has point blank refused to draw the ring whilst I drive round.
However, my son will be 17 this year and driving soon so, him and I are doing Rome this year to follow Wales in the Euro 2020 but we have decided that (hopefully next year) he will come with me to Nurburgring and if we can't get a tattooist to do it then my son will draw it as I drive and then get it inked afterwards. There is also talk of us hiring a tattoo gun thingy and my son actually attempting to tattoo me as I drive round.

So to answer your question. Not yet but it will happen.

Unfortunately not. We didn't get to Nurburgring as we had to visit family in Hamburg. Also Lady Pippa has point blank refused to draw the ring whilst I drive round.
However, my son will be 17 this year and driving soon so, him and I are doing Rome this year to follow Wales in the Euro 2020 but we have decided that (hopefully next year) he will come with me to Nurburgring and if we can't get a tattooist to do it then my son will draw it as I drive and then get it inked afterwards. There is also talk of us hiring a tattoo gun thingy and my son actually attempting to tattoo me as I drive round.

So to answer your question. Not yet but it will happen.

At least it will be a brilliant talking point @ C&M, Bala, Rutland Water, Camperjam & Busfest when talking the talk, after a few beers, watching the fire crackle in the old washing machine fire pits!!

Oh my days!!!!
This says it all

“Gun”
“Thingy”
“Attempting”

what could possibly go wrong!!!!!!!:eek:
But every time I look at the tattoo/wiggly black lines I will remember the fun I had with my son doing this and that will make me smile.
Life is all about making happy/crazy memories.:)

Bet you won’t be smiling whilst he’s doing it :laugh:
Or when it gets inflected, or when it 'falls out' when it scabs up because the ink wasn't put in deep enough.

Pretty sure there's a good reason why you won't get a professional and reputable tattooist to do this while lapping the ring, not to mention the risk of them inadvertantly stabbing themselves with a needle that's been in your skin!

But anyway, crack on against all good advice, it's your body :)

Or when it gets inflected, or when it 'falls out' when it scabs up because the ink wasn't put in deep enough.

Pretty sure there's a good reason why you won't get a professional and reputable tattooist to do this while lapping the ring, not to mention the risk of them inadvertantly stabbing themselves with a needle that's been in your skin!

I genuinely appreciate your good advice and note the potential issues. But I'm a little insane and it sounds like fun.;)

or when Sepsis sets in...

;);)
or when Sepsis sets in...
It’s ok. I have a spare shoulder. ;)
Seriously though. I have never lived my life worrying about what ifs.
I believe in seizing every opportunity and enjoying everything life throws my way. If I get Sepsis and I loose my arm then I have a story to tell. If I get sepsis and die then my kids have a story to tell.
Life is all about making stories and having adventures.
I don’t want to live a long healthy life and have no adventures or crazy antics to talk about.
I want to do crazy stupid things and hope I come out the other side with a smile on my face.
As I said before. I’m a little bit insane. :)

;);)
It’s ok. I have a spare shoulder. ;)
Seriously though. I have never lived my life worrying about what ifs.
I believe in seizing every opportunity and enjoying everything life throws my way. If I get Sepsis and I loose my arm then I have a story to tell. If I get sepsis and die then my kids have a story to tell.
Life is all about making stories and having adventures.
I don’t want to live a long healthy life and have no adventures or crazy antics to talk about.
I want to do crazy stupid things and hope I come out the other side with a smile on my face.
As I said before. I’m a little bit insane. :)

Yeh, well said, all the crazy dudes hang out on the wheels and awning chat room!

Back