Rhino pioneer platform which legs?

Lux

VIP Member
Hi all,

Read a few different ways of doing it but couldn't find specifically what I need. I've got a rhino pioneer platform coming but I haven't figured out what legs to get and if there are any that will use the existing mounts without new holes. I'd like it as low as possible if anyone has done it or knows what legs to get. 2017 t6 swb.

any help is much appreciated!
received_1590807667924454.jpeg

received_609430493536588.jpeg

Which legs did you end up going with for the Pioneer?
Hey mate, I used the RLT600 and will need the rubber feet and there is a spacer kit that goes on the front and rear feet to keep it level (I didn't order these and used general packers as I didn't want to wait)

Seemed the cheaper and easiest method found some in ebay at a good price. Finished up close enough to the roof for me.

This is probably the best picture I have to show the finished height off the roof.

IMG_20220528_102109399~2.jpg

What sized platform did you get?

Do you know the height you ended with using those feet? I'm aiming for sub 2.1m

Hey mate I'll have a measure tomorrow when I'm out at the van. I know I still fit under 2.4 and I have an awning mounted upwards on the side that'd be about 150-200mm

Hey mate, sorry for the very late response completely forgot. I'm about 2180 including awning so you should be fine. It's quite low to the roof.
These are the details/part numbers of the bits I used, will also needed spacers for the front and rear mounts but I put one of the builders packers in between the leg and rack to get it level where needed because I got the feet then realised I needed the rubbers, I wasn't waiting again for some packers!

Screenshot_20231103-204941.png

Screenshot_20231103-204842~2.png

Screenshot_20231103-204922~2.png

Back