*** REVO SALE ***

Hi Oli

I don’t suppose this extends to their brake products? Also what is the “Next stage” (if already tuned) and as this promotion applies to their ECU and TCU software, what is TCU?

Cheers

Hi Oli

I don’t suppose this extends to their brake products? Also what is the “Next stage” (if already tuned) and as this promotion applies to their ECU and TCU software, what is TCU?

Cheers

Hello

We are doing a deal on the Revo brake, see here;

REVO BRAKE SALE

Next stage is taking your form Stage 1 to stage 2.

TCU is gearbox, but Revo dont cover the Transporter - We cover that with TVS

Let me know if I can be of any more help

Thanks for sharing this, @BognorMotors ! Although I've not booked in with you, I'm making the most of the sale :) It means stage 1 for me is £479.04 inc. VAT instead of £598.80 inc. VAT, so it's a no-brainer.

Be quick, people!

Never too early. You done so much to your vehicle already might as well complete it :p

LOL. VW dealer is currently happy with the mods i've done. Even had a drive to see how good the suspension was. A remap and TVS might be pushing it.
It is on my mind though. Dilemmas....

My dealer said not worth an SPS. Probably the reality of sticking to one fuel type. If you do track days, perhaps worth it :p

Oh, and drive away protection not available on my petrol engine, so no point in it for that

SPS works well on some vehicles. Not all. On my TCR and RS3 I have three different performance modes and anti theft so well worth it.

My dealer said not worth an SPS. Probably the reality of sticking to one fuel type. If you do track days, perhaps worth it :p

Oh, and drive away protection not available on my petrol engine, so no point in it for that

Are you TSI T6? SPS is handy for when you can’t get the right fuel, and need to switch the map back. I would recommend it for a petrol. Unless you run the lower map for standard fuel all the time.

Are you TSI T6? SPS is handy for when you can’t get the right fuel, and need to switch the map back. I would recommend it for a petrol. Unless you run the lower map for standard fuel all the time.
Yep, tsi 150. Planning to run the middle map, 97ron. Fuel economy bad enough without the bill for higher octane. and I have a fun car running on 99ron struggling for 20mpg in the family already :) who needs more than 250bhp through a pair of front wheels? :cool:

I understand the knock sensor would kick in a retardation and then return to normal after a better tank of fuel?

Far better to run 99 decent fuel all the time. It’s a high performance engine, regardless of what setting you are in. Should see better mpg with the better fuel as well.

295bhp is lots more fun than 250bhp:cool: I tagged my TSI for a whole year at 20mpg

We each make our choices, and it's a balance of economy and fun that I need. I have a 350Z GT4 for the real fun :cool:

I'm leaving the van as she is (beside being a 102), but I do wanna chip the Golf but timing really sucks.

My local revo dealer has quoted me £478 ( minus 20%=£384) for a stage 1 remap on our euro 5 102bhp.
I thought a stage 1 was only £399 anyway or is it different at every dealer ?

Back