Retrofit DSG MFSW with paddles...

andy banes

VIP Member
T6 Pro
So i now have a full leather flat bottomed MFSW with paddle shift it keeps the std triangle shape air bag cover .

It was supplied and fitted by Paul at retrofit ...Alll i can say is really nice guy, very knowledgable and a cracking product at a really good price!

Can you see it.....

IMG_3464.jpg

Less than 300 inc vat

Whatever colour and material and thread colour you like
There is a black leather with alcsntara and red stitching still there atm

And you keep your original wheel
All the switches mfsw air bag etc stuff are swapped over

I’ve also discovered that in sport mode a down shift on the paddle is assisted by the lovely boosted match revs for the engine..

It's on my list of mods to do this one... I've seen his site before and wondered how long it would take to do...?

Do you need to spec what colour / material you want a couple of weeks before getting booked in..?

BF24C5C2-F258-4044-AA45-032203848EAC.jpegHi, I’m struggling finding info on adding paddle shift to my 150 dsg. I’ve got vag com so can probably code it but not sure what parts I need. Thanks

Plenty of info here bud :thumbsup:

Can I retrofit these onto my wheel that doesn’t have them? Thanks

Plenty of info here bud :thumbsup:

Thanks I’m about half way through the thread

Can I retrofit these onto my wheel that doesn’t have them? Thanks
I guess it depends how much tweaking/modifying you are prepared to do. I thought someone had done that but can't find it right away.
Anyways, for t6 from the factory there has been 6 different part numbers for steering wheels with DSG paddles, and then another 3 part numbers without the paddles - thus not likely just a plug and play.

Meanwhile some related info also here

I changed my steering wheel to one from a MK6 Golf with paddles and it was plug and play. believe its plug and play on highlines

Back