Request Info From Owners

One must have you've missed is door seals. The door seals cost next to nothing and 99% of people say it helps with the interior sound proofing. If you drive a lot at night get the LEDs if you can swing it. If you don't drive much at night get the H7s. If you hardly ever drive at night stay with standard H4s if money is tight.

Please note this advice is based on stalking this forum way too much- I'm yet to get my van. The advice on lights is based on reading people talk about each of them about a 1000 times and intuition.

Last edited:
I bought my T6 4Motion as an ex- dealer demonstrator, great value but not always easy to get the options that you want.

Must have is the H7 lights as the minimum, I changed mine form H4 and so much better. Those members with LED’s describe them as the Sun rising but not personally experienced them.

Power latching - I have this on the rear tailgate but not the side door, wish I did.

Bulk head (behind rear seats) - depending on your use case this will cut down on interior noise often described as a booming in vans. If you need to be able to take long loads or plan to use as a camper then the bulk head doesn’t work.

This was my order for my California Ocean 204 DSG, took delivery June 2017

Candy white California 204 BMT Tech Ocean DSG
17" Cascavel alloy wheels, Black diamond turned surface. 7J x 17.
4 remote control folding keys
Alcantara upholstery
App Connect Composition media system with 6.33" touchscreen
Cruise control with side scan
Tow bar removable
Front and rear heavy-duty shock absorbers and anti-roll bars
Front and rear parking sensors with rear parking camera Front assist including city emergency braking
Front window deflectors
Front/rear mud-flaps Heated front windscreen
Heavy-duty anti-roll bars (front and rear) with standard suspension and shock absorbers
LED headlights with LED daytime running lights Lights and vision pack - California
Lockable storage compartment
Multifunction leather steering wheel and gear knob with audio/telephone controls (DSG)
Premium multifunction display with multicolour display Privacy glass with heat insulation
Wing mirrors: heated ,power adjustable and power folding wing mirrors
Adaptive cruise control (99 mph)

I wished I'd ordered the 4 motion, I tend to spin the front wheels alot and Discovery mefia centre but ran out of funds

Shouldn't of orded the Alcantara trim for seats, to light. Should of saved my money for retrim

H7 lights are absolutely fine. It’s a van not a Veyron, and think of poor so’n sos being blinded at night by leds.....the guys with motorbikes will know where I’m coming from. Only thing I would have on reflection is voice activation for the phone and a factory fitted tow bar for defence, and a Seikel lift kit.

Back