Replacement waeco fridge

I think so as you have replaced and upgraded cable size to fridge and generally if fridge works on 240v then fridge is probably ok and it works ok for a time on battery but then battery is too low premiturilary so it points to battery. I think my reasoning is right but its getting late here now and I'm having a few beers.
Ha ha. Enjoy ur beer. Thanks for your help.

I do have hookup yea. I could try that. I would think it will just run fine then. Do you think that would prove that its battery. I dont understand how people say battery is fine and it might not be. Are battery testers reliable I wonder?
Assuming you drove to the person who load tested the battery it will have been charging up to the point it was load tested. Load testing is simulating starting an engine (cranking), high load for a second or two.
If you want to prove your battery, full charge it with a battery charger then disconnect and leave it a few days before checking the voltage and re-connecting to the charger.
If the voltage is down and the battery takes further charging it’s well past it’s best.

Assuming you drove to the person who load tested the battery it will have been charging up to the point it was load tested. Load testing is simulating starting an engine (cranking), high load for a second or two.
If you want to prove your battery, full charge it with a battery charger then disconnect and leave it a few days before checking the voltage and re-connecting to the charger.
If the voltage is down and the battery takes further charging it’s well past it’s best.
I had the battery out of van and took it in the car each time so wouldn't have had a charge straight before test. I am wondering if it's still ok for cranking but no good at holding a deep charge. I'm going to change batteries over later tonight.
This is my spare one I was given.

After all that it seems like its leisure battery. It looks like when they test a battery they arectestibg the internals for a short and cranking capability and not if the leisure battery it still ok. I still have mine on charge and will swap it over tonight to prove it once and for all but it's been running for 2 days on my spare one absolutely fine.

What leisure battery would anyone recommend and where would you buy it from. I might get a slightly bigger one than 110ah.

I suppose it is it's just a bit smaller ah. Only by about 10ah mind. I was thinking to get a slightly bigger ah maybe like 150ah. I have space for a longer battery it's just a bit of wasted space so I was thinking go bigger. Last year we travelled Europe for 3 weeks and didnt need hookup and we dont normally hook sites we just drive and see where we end up so I could do with more ah storage.

What battery do you have? I might fit the voltage recorder at the same time definitely with the bluetooth option.

I have a 120ah Fullriver agm Deep Cycle, I would have got a 150ah one but it was too big to fit , members in the UK will know more what is available .

Ah ok. Well I'm guna try mine back on there tonight after a charge from a good charger and just make sure it's dead first.

Back