Replacement Bushes and Tracking

Neils3hg

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone able to recommend somewhere in the northwest (manchester / Stockport ) that can supply, fit poly bushes and then properly track afterwards? Tried a couple of times at different places locally over last couple of years to get the tracking done and never really felt like the people actually know what there doing and never seemed to ever get it tracked well.

Anyone able to recommend somewhere in the northwest (manchester / Stockport ) that can supply, fit poly bushes and then properly track afterwards? Tried a couple of times at different places locally over last couple of years to get the tracking done and never really felt like the people actually know what there doing and never seemed to ever get it tracked well.
Did you ever find someone to reliable do the tracking? Think I'm in the same boat and area.

I can't comment on anything in that area. However, if you search "Manchester" in the Review a business section of the forum there are a few places mentioned with discussion about what was carried out etc.
Maybe this will suggest a few places to consider?

Did you ever find someone to reliable do the tracking? Think I'm in the same boat and area.
In the end used Awsome GTI in Manchester, painful to deal with and not cheap out seemed to do an OK job. Unfortunately can’t speak about longevity of what they did because had to sell the van in September

Might not be of any use to you now but I just had mine done at QR Sport, Tattenhall near Chester. Really good guys had three or four T5/6’s in the workshop so know their stuff. It’s like a different van now they have sorted the toe on the rear.

Reactions: JOG
Back