Removal of 3. row 3-seat bench... alone

SofaKing

T6 Guru
please dont laugh... i’m struggling to find a good method to remove the rear seat by myself. I’ve managed to get it hooked of the brackets, but from there to get it out without destroying panels and seat seem like a challenge. Is this possible for one person alone to deal with?

I can remove my Kombi 2nd row triple bench seat on my own but it is awkward. It’s made a tad easier as I have the wing span of a Red Kite.
Perhaps you could try getting a sack truck and carefully spin the folded I clipped seat on to that out of the back door?

I can remove my Kombi 2nd row triple bench seat on my own but it is awkward. It’s made a tad easier as I have the wing span of a Red Kite.
Perhaps you could try getting a sack truck and carefully spin the folded I clipped seat on to that out of the back door?
:think smile bounce: red kite

As our @DaveyB is a man Mountian ;) I sure it's no problem for him, but I am a wee guy and I have done it and sat it on my bench at work.....but if you have weak back get help. Oh and mine you don't scratch ya van :thumbsup:

Its a big bird of prey that was reintroduced to the wild a few years back in South Oxfordshire, when on the brink of extinction, and are now found all around the Chiltern Hills and Stokenchurch area of the country. They have a mahoosive wing span.

Getting the 3 seat bench out reminds me each time of the old VW ad, where Geoff Capes rolled the Polo over. Thats the kind of strength you need. Luckily, I've a step son who's built like a Massey Ferguson. Unless you can get it on a couple of skateboards and push it out the back on a parachute, afraid it's a two man job.

Its a big bird of prey that was reintroduced to the wild a few years back in South Oxfordshire, when on the brink of extinction, and are now found all around the Chiltern Hills and Stokenchurch area of the country. They have a mahoosive wing span.

Please come for a drink with me pal.. really interested to know more...:whistle:

:thumbsup:

Back