REIMO? Pop Top Bed Length

sema4_uk

VIP Member
Hello - new T6 owner (well, my wife is)

We have a REIMO (I think) pop top and the board is about 170cm long - so basically not really long enough to sleep comfortably. I see that REIMO do a 'pop top bed' which has a hinged section which I assume is longer... But I can't really seem to extract an answer by browsing REIMO's site. It might be better if I knew German? :D

Basically I'd like to be in a position where the bed was longer... So I figure the options are:

1) Get the REIMO pop top bed thing and swap that out for what's there (is that even possible?)
2) Make a board myself out of lightweight ply that would create an 'extension'
3) Find the shrinking stuff from Alice in Wonderland

I'm not 100% sure it's a REIMO roof... Here's a pic:

b6c6dbe6c2c043ad9b1a818edeccbd5e.jpg

Any insight gratefully received! Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
A reimo roof will have branded tie down straps. It also has a label on the outside of the canvas. There will also be a label on the front underside of the tub.

Their single hinge bed is 190cm but I don't have dimensions for the double hinged bed. I would recommend the double hinge bed as it gives more headroom. I made my own double hinged bed for my previous camper.

IMG20220413205155.jpg

2021_0227_13514600.jpg

Thanks, that's super helpful. I'm now less sure it's a REIMO roof, but will check when the van is back from adventures :)

Back