Reimo Multi Rail Installation

Can you supply a Reimo rail that is curved to follow the rear window and front door but also curved to follow the van side front to back to save me having to push the rail onto the van side to fit.
Just to clarify and not to split hairs ;) some of the rails are shaped to match the van profile from front to back and up and down VW T5/T6. There are different part numbers for each van. However, some rails are straight T4 for example but they can be bent to suit the van. Bear in mind however that even the pre bent rails are still screwed.

I really don’t see the concern with screwing - this is the correct way as the manufacturer intended. Of course, you can second guess these instructions at your peril!!

Good luck,
Ian:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is it necessary to screw the end cap on at the rear? Or is there a way to sikaflex that bit on?

Can you supply a Reimo rail that is curved to follow the rear window and front door but also curved to follow the van side front to back to save me having to push the rail onto the van side to fit.
you will need to do an element of pushing etc. They dont follow the window lines exactly, especially at front and rear. do you want us to supply and fit one for you?

Is it necessary to screw the end cap on at the rear? Or is there a way to sikaflex that bit on?
they have 3m tape on, but the cap generally does not fit correctly on if using this. We align the cap ith the rail and glue in place. This cap takes the force when sliding in an awning so you can pop a screw through it also to add strength.

Back