Sold Reimo multi rail complete kit, DRIVER'S side - brand new £100

Status
Not open for further replies.

widu13

Retired Bobby
T6 Guru
This is a complete kit from Camperco, it is this very kit Reimo MultiRail VW UK Van Right Driver Side SWB | Rails & Brackets It if for the driver's / right / off side.

It is unopened but is about a year old. The sikafix should be okay but plan on replacing it. I'm near Brighton and work near Tunbridge Wells. I am not able to ship it, but you are welcome to arrange a collection from me yourself. £100 no offers please.

Last edited:
Hi @widu13 I am interested in this, I’d need to arrange a courier though. If this is ok with you? If so, what are the dimensions of the box and the weight please?
Thanks, John

Hi @widu13 I am interested in this, I’d need to arrange a courier though. If this is ok with you? If so, what are the dimensions of the box and the weight please?
Thanks, John
Courier is okay...won't be cheap, but the rail is! It's still packed as supplied and is 290cm x 15cm x 15cm (the sikaflex wrapped on the outside of the tube). Weight 5 kg.

Courier is okay...won't be cheap, but the rail is! It's still packed as supplied and is 290cm x 15cm x 15cm (the sikaflex wrapped on the outside of the tube). Weight 5 kg.
Thanks pal, it’s worth a try, I’ll be in touch asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back