Reimo Lwb Sky Canvas?

NemesiS153

Anyone know why they don’t seem to have one? Or know if they are planing to launch one? Seems like a bit of a gap

also, is the canvas just a swap (on the swb) that can be done later? Like the easy fit for my lwb but also want the sky canvas

My Kombi LWB went in for conversion this week (Monday), the converter told me there could be a delay with our LWB standard Reimo roof as there's been a surge in demand recently. He phoned the next day to say his supplier can get an open sky canvas roof for an additional £200. I wasn't too bothered about having the open sky canvas but the suggestion was there could be a significant delay if I didn't. Not sure if they're new to the range but I'm definitely having one, it's being fitted next week.

My Kombi LWB went in for conversion this week (Monday), the converter told me there could be a delay with our LWB standard Reimo roof as there's been a surge in demand recently. He phoned the next day to say his supplier can get an open sky canvas roof for an additional £200. I wasn't too bothered about having the open sky canvas but the suggestion was there could be a significant delay if I didn't. Not sure if they're new to the range but I'm definitely having one, it's being fitted next week.
Keep me updated, I really like the look of the open canvas, was hoping it was coming soon so this sounds positive. Where are you getting it fitted?

[/QUOTE]
Keep me updated, I really like the look of the open canvas, was hoping it was coming soon so this sounds positive. Where are you getting it fitted?

If you're still interested the open sky roof is fitted, unfortunately it's had to go back due to this
IMG_20200505_105222.jpg
and a failed gas strut so a little underwhelmed by Reimo quality control so far..

There are some pictures on Knights Facebook page with the roof open but if you want anymore photos I'll have the van back next week

Back