Sold Registration T6 BXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6Mike

Musical Member
VIP Member
I'm planning on selling my T6 plate, as I'm going to replace it with a more 'personal' plate I own.

T6BXO. Always gets positive responses out and about, and plays on the word BOX, and any T6 plate with letters even remotely referencing a word are either gone or stratospheric in price.

Not asking much, just £450.

This is all inclusive of fees etc.

It's currently on my T6, but as soon as I get a buyer, I'll pop over to the DVLA site and pay the £80 and put it on retention. You'll then get the paperwork once it arrives.

I just simply want to put my more personal plate on and can't justify having two plates.

£450 all in, which I hope you'll agree is a bit of a bargain.

Now SOLD, thanks to @The Goat

NP.JPG

Last edited:
Nice photo - the 'Rest and be Thankful' I believe? Sorry not in the market for your plate but could not resist a comment.

I'm planning on selling my T6 plate, as I'm going to replace it with a more 'personal' plate I own.

T6BXO. Always gets positive responses out and about, and plays on the word BOX, and any T6 plate with letters even remotely referencing a word are either gone or stratospheric in price.

It's currently on my T6, but as soon as I get a buyer, I'll pop over to the DVLA site and pay the £80 and put it on retention. You'll then get the paperwork once it arrives.

I just simply want to put my more personal plate on and can't justify having two plates.

View attachment 218267
Hi ,

View attachment 218267
hi Mike, I’m happy to give you the £450 for it, cheers john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back