Recommendations on camper interior for kombi

duffersj

T6 Pro
hi so we have a fully lined and insulated 4motion kombi
Has night heater , hook up and a van kind day bed that is amazing but we've never slept on it .
Juat met a couple with a camper interior which for our use would be loads better.
Can people re ommend companies for the kitchen /seat set up and would having the lining already done help or hinder .
Any ideas of cost for this, I guess we can selk our bed and 3 seater bench to help offset
Cheers

I guess photos of what you have and what you want would help people understand and advise.

I'd have a look at Slidepods, it would save you stripping out what you already have. Do you have spinning front seats? You look to me to have a pretty much sorted day van.

I'd have a look at Slidepods, it would save you stripping out what you already have. Do you have spinning front seats? You look to me to have a pretty much sorted day van.
Hi mate
Yes spinning front passenger seat .
Our van is great and we have a big twin axle caravan for holidays but want it to be more of an overnight van . Want to put a kitchen down one side and a good quality seats/bed conversion .
Don't want seats behind the back door, would rather have extra storage

Back