Rear tailgate spoiler

Hi Guys, thanks for the comments, emailed the dealer on Tuesday, still no call back! Absolutely crap, I'll give them a call tomorrow see what they are going to do about it?

View attachment 7516 View attachment 7515 Just had my van back from VW Coventry for missing trim parts (arm rests etc) while I was giving it a well earned wash, noticed the rear spoiler gaps on the tailgate? Surely this ain't right? Well pissed off with them at the minute. Back it goes. Anybody else had this?
My van came from Listers Coventry, can't say I was over enamoured with their level of service or knowledge; but they had the van I wanted on their forecourt.

I have used VW Cov for nearly 10 years now and they have always been very good, I bought a caddymaxi sportline off them first in 2008 really impressed, used them ever since and had numerous t5's. But really pead off with the service since having my T6, it was all rush rush, I said just make sure it's all right! I ain't got time to keep coming back with issues! They have just rushed it and made a shit job.

I must admit, I've had my last 3 vans off them over the past 10 years and Justin from sales is a pleasure to deal with. I did deal with service once and didn't get on too well, but that was years ago. I clashed with 1 bloke about something and I'm not very forgiving. Saying that, I live in Wolverhampton and travel there to buy my vans because of the service. They collect and drop off from my home for service so I'm not sure I have a valid moan to add to this! Sorry.

Just booked my other T5 in with Droitwich to sort, let see the if there is a difference but it works out quicker to get too Droitwich.

Back