Rear T6 Rug/carpet

Thanks. I’ve cracked Nick from Rugs for Bugs an email. I may order two, in different colours to keep it fresh!

Can I ask if they can do it with the green Vw logo and outer edge in green. I’ve seen one on bodans. However I like the alpine deluxe.

They do embroidery, but I think the Alpine Deluxe is too thick to be embroidered.

Can anyone let me know what these are like to clean on the go? My current rug is terrible for picking up bits, which are really difficult to vac out... especially with the handheld Dyson.

Can anyone let me know what these are like to clean on the go? My current rug is terrible for picking up bits, which are really difficult to vac out... especially with the handheld Dyson.
Hi...We used the very latest Mark 1...Addis stiff brush and pan ...very reliable No loss of suction and self propelled ( by me)
A72C9712-75A8-4F37-B0A6-7724F5221C76.jpeg

Yeah I have tried that too. I think it is because the pile in the carpet is quite deep. I may of course be too fussy whilst camping :oops:

I used one of the rubber bristled brushes. Seems good. Just given it a quick sweep after camping at a beach.

F7B9D4EE-FD8F-4443-B292-2B17CE6F357B.jpeg

9B33182A-5920-407E-8F27-1E94D6DE6B67.jpeg

Or just take it out of the van and give it a good shake. Better than taking a vacuum cleaner on trips - apart from anything else, you put the rest of us to shame if you do it.

Or just take it out of the van and give it a good shake. Better than taking a vacuum cleaner on trips - apart from anything else, you put the rest of us to shame if you do it.

:slow rofl:I have tried that, but they most just won't come off. I think it is the type of carpet I currently have, hence my original question. Instead, I have rapidly developed a reputation for my OCD.

Rugs for Bugs are a great firm to deal with as I recently bought a front embroidered carpet for the cab of our T6.1 and I was so pleased with it that I ordered one for the rear and my van has 3 single seats, any way the rug was delivered and there wasn’t enough cut outs for the 3 frames.
I saw Nick at Busfest and explained to him that there weren’t enough cut outs and he said don’t worry send me a picture and he would sort it out, anyway today a new rug was delivered and fitted in our van.
So thank you @Nick Winnall the jobs a good’n.

John

Rugs for Bugs are a great firm to deal with as I recently bought a front embroidered carpet for the cab of our T6.1 and I was so pleased with it that I ordered one for the rear and my van has 3 single seats, any way the rug was delivered and there wasn’t enough cut outs for the 3 frames.
I saw Nick at Busfest and explained to him that there weren’t enough cut outs and he said don’t worry send me a picture and he would sort it out, anyway today a new rug was delivered and fitted in our van.
So thank you @Nick Winnall the jobs a good’n.

John
Glad to help John, your seat configuration is a little one off!! However I`m glad we sorted it for you. Thanks for the post on here, I just love a happy customer!!!!!

Back