Rear T6 Rug/carpet

davek

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just had Nick, from Rugs for Bugs make me a bespoke rug/carpet for the floor area in the back of my T6 camper. £65 plus P+P. Brilliant quality, made exactly to the measurements I sent, looks great, recommend this guy1

Just had Nick, from Rugs for Bugs make me a bespoke rug/carpet for the floor area in the back of my T6 camper. £65 plus P+P. Brilliant quality, made exactly to the measurements I sent, looks great, recommend this guy1
He made me one a couple of years ago to match the one in the front - absolutely brilliant.

could you upload a photo please? Does the fridge door clear it ok?

Only got a cupboard door where the fridge should be, reckon fridge door wouldn't open, depends if there's any clearance at the bottom of the fridge door, rugs about 1cm thick!

Ah ok thanks. I’ll measure mine. If you’ve got a photo please that’d be great.

1Cm thick won't allow most floor standing fridge doors to open. :thumbsdown:
I bought an awesome rug for mine but fridge door was the problem. It's now in my front room. :thumbsup:

I have the deluxe upgrade carpet (alpine I think or something like that) and the fridge door is not an issue at all, swings freely, the cupboard door does rub though but I’m hoping to be able to train it to go under without needing to hold it down

Looks like one of our Alpine Deluxe ones.
That’s it and that must be thicker than the standard and I have no issues with the fridge at all. In the photo I actually couldn’t get the door to stop swinging fully open and fitting the cupboards. Likely most of the supplies have been drunk already (hard times!) so not that heavy

I'l give another strong recommendation for Rugs For Bugs. I dropped in on them on the way home from the last NEC show for some carpets for my camper. Nick and his daughter made them up on the spot for us and we all had a nice chat while they were doing it. Really nice people who were a pleasure to deal with.

Gah, these threads make me spend money I don't need to spend... :cry:

*Goes off to look at Rugs for Bugs website :laugh:

Edit - Just checked and I got my front 1+1 rug from these guys, it's lasted really well, Oct 2018 and I've got heavy feet and yet it if I was able to wash it I think it would look like brand new.

That’s lovely. might have to order one myself. If I can get the clearance I need for the fridge.

Edit- just checked and I have about 20mm below the fridge! Bonus!

Last edited:
Back