Rear parking sensor part# T6.1

Simples

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys.

Does anyone know the part number for the rear parking sensors on a t6.1? Are they all the. Same sensor? Same as the t6 ones? I can’t seem to find the right part number for them!! Thanks!

The main 4 are the same on the rear but if you have side/park assist the 2 extras on the side are different

5Q0919275B
GRU on the end of the part number means it comes primed ready for paint

1687802243678.png

Reactions: mmi
Cheers Pauly!!! I’m wanting black for a commercial bumper so I take it it’s the part number you have given me?

not sure, it only listed the GRU one ?

TBH they are a rip off from VW somewhere around £80-90 i would just go on ebay and find one thats right for you for £20-30

The main 4 are the same on the rear but if you have side/park assist the 2 extras on the side are different

5Q0919275B
GRU on the end of the part number means it comes primed ready for paint

View attachment 203595
Hi @Pauly
just had someone reverse into my rear bumper and it needs to be replaced, I can get one with 6 sensor holes in my paint color, but I will have to put dummy sensors in the sides. Could you show me the part numbers on this picture of numbers 7, 8 +11, please?

Last edited:
Hi @Pauly
just had someone reverse into my rear bumper and it needs to be replaced, I can get one with 6 sensor holes in my paint color, but I will have to put dummy sensors in the sides. Could you show me the part numbers on this picture of numbers 7, 8 +11, please?
Did you manage to get the part numbers needed. Any idea of cost?
Same situation! Thanks.

i
Did you manage to get the part numbers needed. Any idea of cost?
Same situation! Thanks.
I did get it sorted, I only had to buy the sensor mounts as my sensors were ok. I cannot remember the cost of parts wasn't much from TPS

Back