Sold Rear LED Light Clusters & Fitting Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for digging thro' the archives @StudleyGlass'
When I take a photo from a similar angle to @Pauly 's van, it looks very similar, do you agree?
So I guess, even if it is different, it maybe a mod too far (or too close) for me.

IMG_3793.JPG

But got to add I did swap standard rear lights for them, not sure I would go to the expense if I'd already had the factory led's.

Haven't got my van with me so can't post any pics of a tinted pair fitted, anyone else got some pics ?
@T6 Dave

Away again at the moment, but the ones asked about look std, don't think there is an option on ordering for the darker ones, my dealer had never seen nor heard of them, but loves mine.. I'll try to post some pics on morrow of my dark ones..

I think that if you really want the dark ones, just buy them from the shop, as they are cheaper than b14's or wheels etc.. So then afterwards sell your orig ones, but why px them.. If you want them, buy them, after all you don't px your old wheels or OE struts..

I am over the moon with mine, and give @Pauly a huge :thumbsup: for developing his kit to enable me to get my led rear lights.. If you want to know how to do it.. Buy the kit.. After all we all buy other bits and bobs that come to similar monies...

Sorry if I've just gone off on one to much, shattered after a long days run, and a near miss with a foreign t**t trying to make 2 motorway lanes into 3 in a poxy pug!!! He got both barrels, and I've kept the footage for the gendarmerie! Now going to :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :whistle::thumbsup:

@Pauly thanks very much for that, on the shop it says there are multiple versions available how do I know for certain these would fit my van?
Also with the wiring kit; is there any splicing/soldering or is it all more or less plug and play?
Cheers

@Fish I'm certainly interested, thanks for offering the new fitting kit with them, potentially interested in your lower front grills too (if they include the parking sensors and if @Pauly is happy to give me a price for the additional bits I'd need to fit front parking sensors?)

All still currently available mate.
The parking sensors are not available but know that @Pauly can supply at a great rate.
Thanks.

Away again at the moment, but the ones asked about look std, don't think there is an option on ordering for the darker ones, my dealer had never seen nor heard of them, but loves mine.. I'll try to post some pics on morrow of my dark ones..

I think that if you really want the dark ones, just buy them from the shop, as they are cheaper than b14's or wheels etc.. So then afterwards sell your orig ones, but why px them.. If you want them, buy them, after all you don't px your old wheels or OE struts..

I am over the moon with mine, and give @Pauly a huge :thumbsup: for developing his kit to enable me to get my led rear lights.. If you want to know how to do it.. Buy the kit.. After all we all buy other bits and bobs that come to similar monies...

Sorry if I've just gone off on one to much, shattered after a long days run, and a near miss with a foreign t*** trying to make 2 motorway lanes into 3 in a poxy pug!!! He got both barrels, and I've kept the footage for the gendarmerie! Now going to :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :whistle::thumbsup:

And Breath.

All still currently available mate.
The parking sensors are not available but know that @Pauly can supply at a great rate.
Thanks.
Unfortunately the parking sensors are ridiculously expense, the only feasible way to add them is by buying the complete kit, it works out way more buying the bits individually

what do we think these are then , do we think there vw tinted units or have they had tinted wrap/film applied to them ?

VW-T6-SWB-KOMBI-RACELINE-SIGNATURE-SERIES-GTS-56.jpg

VW-T6-SWB-KOMBI-RACELINE-SIGNATURE-SERIES-GTS-57.jpg

If that's a Racespec/Customvanz job, then I met his Tint guy when I was there as he was doing windows and lenses on a couple of cars. The company is Tintaglass, Bristol I think.

Wow, they are dark.
The two photos look quite different in terms of red/black contrast depending on the angle:confused:

Is tinted film legal on lights or is it the same rule as tinted front side windows. 20% i think :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back