Sold Rear LED Light Clusters & Fitting Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def filmed, too dark for me. And film is easily damaged.. All I can say is that the dark led are sexy out of the box, with a nice deep deep shine..

Problem with filming the rear lights is if they get scuffed the film is ruined.. With OEM you can polish it out.. Also you tint down the fog, indicator but also the Rev lights, these you want bright as can be for the rear camera.. Filming lights is old skool, and imho I prefer the dark OEM lights..

Last edited:
Never been a fan of tinted lights, think the cherry red stands out more and looks classier.

I think as far as tinted lights go they are quite subtle and for £100 its not exactly a expensive mod.

the OEM set you are after ;)

DIY tint reminds me of when people wrapped tights around there lights, cheap.

For Sale:
LED rear lamps (bus has just done 8k miles)
These are currently for sale in the T6 forum shop for £420
so..i want the smoked ones from the T6 shop if i can sell mine on
You buy mine and ill order the smoked ones from the shop.

£320 for mine

Cables, connectors and instructions which will be supplied with my new ones will be included so you have the full kit to upgrade from standard rear lights to the LED units.

Saves you £100 but the shop gets a sale from me
Please note these are only suitable for vehicles fitted with a tailgate

Fish.

Reduced - £300.00

TBH, I am not sure if they are the same.
I would have thought that due to tailgate/barn doors are slightly different then T5 lights wouldnt fit.. @DaveyB

Yes mate!
I believe that they are a plug and play. They may throw up an error msg that will need to be cleared via VCDS but this hasnt happened in all the ones I have heard about. @Pauly maybe able to shed more info for us.

Yes plug and play, you may get a false bulb out warning but it's unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back