Sold Rear LED Light Clusters & Fitting Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
For Sale:
LED rear lamps (bus has just done 8k miles)
These are currently for sale in the T6 forum shop for £420
so..i want the smoked ones from the T6 shop if i can sell mine on
You buy mine and ill order the smoked ones from the shop.

£320 for mine

Cables, connectors and instructions which will be supplied with my new ones will be included so you have the full kit to upgrade from standard rear lights to the LED units.

Saves you £100 but the shop gets a sale from me
Please note these are only suitable for vehicles fitted with a tailgate

Fish.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill pm you a couple of pics in a while to show what they look like against the Indium.. :thumbsup:

Can I be the fool and ask the stupid question; is there actually any difference between the smoked/tinted ones and the cherry red ones other than the colour?
If I had spec'd LED's on my van what colour would it had come with?

It's just the colour of the lenses otherwise identical, factory fitted are the standard cherry red

@Pauly thanks very much for that, on the shop it says there are multiple versions available how do I know for certain these would fit my van?
Also with the wiring kit; is there any splicing/soldering or is it all more or less plug and play?
Cheers

@Fish I'm certainly interested, thanks for offering the new fitting kit with them, potentially interested in your lower front grills too (if they include the parking sensors and if @Pauly is happy to give me a price for the additional bits I'd need to fit front parking sensors?)

This could be just the mod I am after, @Pauly, can you supply just the smoked lenses for existing rear LED lights??

That's correct they are one piece and not available separately

They look like cherry red to me
There's some pics in the shop showing the comparison although the cherry red is not led

image.png

Don't think the tinted lenses come on any standard models the only exception may be the Gen 6 but not sure

Haven't got my van with me so can't post any pics of a tinted pair fitted, anyone else got some pics ?
@T6 Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back