Rear bump protector

LouisBalodis

T6 Pro
Can someone please point me in the direction of a decent quality rear bumper protector in black. I don't want something cheap that won't last or fit properly, but at the same time I understand it is just a piece of stainless steel and don't want to blow my weekend pocket money either. Looking to spend around £30 - £40.
van styles have one for £26. If anyone has used this and is happy with it then I'm quids in.

@LouisBalodis - for what it's worth I bought the Vanstyle polished stainless steel version - dead easy to fit, well made, good profile fit to bumper also. Worth crosschecking online store with their eBay shop as most things appear to be a few quid cheaper on the eBay shop.

I saw a carbon fibre one somewhere, which is what I want for our new Blackberry, going to search for one tomorrow at Busfest.

I have the QB Carbon GRP protector. It fits well, and looks great. But, the black finish is only a surface deep. If scratched the fibre glass underneath is white!

For future reference I would be interested to know if the Carbon Fibre version has the same issue?

I have the QB Carbon GRP protector. It fits well, and looks great. But, the black finish is only a surface deep. If scratched the fibre glass underneath is white!

For future reference I would be interested to know if the Carbon Fibre version has the same issue?
If its real carbon fibre it's not painted, it's normally a clear resin coat with the black carbon inside so there is nothing to scratch off.

Back