RCD360 stereo and reverse camera.

Benjaminpalma

RCD360Pro just fitted. Works a treat for CarPlay. Love the OEM look. Time to fit the reversing camera. Lead on the left of the camera to the numberplate light power source/earth. Blue plug into the head unit quadlock. But what about the red female plug - into the reversing light circuit and earth?

cam.jpghead.jpg

I think you are correct. Looks like a power feed to the camera, dont you have instructions to say if it needs powering just when reverse is selected, or needs power all the time?

Thanks very much. Sadly, no instructions were supplied. I can't see how else it could be wired up. I suppose the only question remaining is whether I should put a fuse into the power feed from the reversing light...

RCD360Pro just fitted. Works a treat for CarPlay. Love the OEM look. Time to fit the reversing camera. Lead on the left of the camera to the numberplate light power source/earth. Blue plug into the head unit quadlock. But what about the red female plug - into the reversing light circuit and earth?

View attachment 114119View attachment 114120
Hello,

I have the same head unit and want to install a rear camera and like the look of yours. Where did you get it from and is it any good?

Back