Question For You All ,which Ride Height Looks Better

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
2 pics one with 50mm eibach the other with 400kg in the back compressing the springs, which ride height looks better higher or lower one? It's got me thinking seing it lower than usual :rofl:

20180505_144607.jpg

20180505_090702.jpg

Obviously the 2nd lower pic looks much better, but the top one looks good too.

Obviously the 2nd lower pic looks much better, but the top one looks good too.
Your the 3rd person to say that just wander if b14s will give me that finished look or have to go h&r ultra low coilovers, trying my hardest not to talk myself into spending a lot of cash :eek:on air suspension

Your the 3rd person to say that just wander if b14s will give me that finished look or have to go h&r ultra low coilovers, trying my hardest not to talk myself into spending a lot of cash :eek:on air suspension

I'd speak to @T6180, he seems a little undecided on B14s, which is why i'm waiting for a development from Transporter HQ and Bilstein that potentially gives 130mm rear and 100mm front. I love the air look, but there's no way i'm throwing that much money at mine in one single hit.

I'd speak to @T6180, he seems a little undecided on B14s, which is why i'm waiting for a development from Transporter HQ and Bilstein that potentially gives 130mm rear and 100mm front. I love the air look, but there's no way i'm throwing that much money at mine in one single hit.
Think the h&r ultra low do 130 rear 100 front but £1500 supply only

Think the h&r ultra low do 130 rear 100 front but £1500 supply only

There's no prices with the Transporter HQ stuff. All I know is what Andy told me and that's the potential drop, and the fact it's not being branded as Bilstein even though it's using all their components.
Supply only is fine for me too, I have access to a ramp and more than capable of fitting the kit myself.

There's no prices with the Transporter HQ stuff. All I know is what Andy told me and that's the potential drop, and the fact it's not being branded as Bilstein even though it's using all their components.
Supply only is fine for me too, I have access to a ramp and more than capable of fitting the kit myself.
Same here got access to a ramp and not shy when it comes to getting on the spanners or this beauty milwaukee ratchet with 80nm torque:rofl: love me toys

20180423_202616.jpg

I use one of those for removing Caravan handles really quickly. A very handy bit of kit that gets in some surprisingly small spaces.

I'm not sure how adapt it would be at removing suspension though. :eek:

It was not h&r ultra low it was these I was looking at.
By the looks it's transporter hq in lutterworth that is selling these.
T5 T6 H&R Deep EXTRA LOW Coilover kit -130MM

This adjustable coil over kit is designed to get your T5 / T6 extra low while staying static

Its currently one of the lowest coilover kits available.

Made by H&R you can guarantee the highest quality whilst getting you the lower than any other coilover kit currently on the market!

This is the extra deep version of the H&R deep kit that will give you 100mm drop on the front and 130mm drop on the rear. This is perfect if you are planning on doing a hub mod on the front so the van will sit level.

Being height adjustable you can of course lift the back to match the front if you wanted the 100mm drop all round.

Fully adjustable damping via turn screw on the top of the strut

This H&R kit comes complete with the spanners needed for the adjustment and setting the coilovers up.

Last edited:
Are those side bar brackets hanging down? Will the side bars be going back on? They could alter the overall look of both heights....
Currently the lower picture looks better but it's marginal.

Are those side bar brackets hanging down? Will the side bars be going back on? They could alter the overall look of both heights....
Currently the lower picture looks better but it's marginal.
I took the side bars off for the paint correction and ceramic coating, I have the new sportline side bars with puddle light to replace old ones ,just ain't had time to remove plastic covers to remove old brackets , joys of working 7 days a week every week for months but lots of dosh being earnt :thumbsup:

Back