Question For You All ,which Ride Height Looks Better

Phoned transporter hq today they are not lowering 4motion vans anymore due to rear suspension crashing and banging and customers complaining, not looking good on the coilovers side at the moment :(

Phoned transporter hq today they are not lowering 4motion vans anymore due to rear suspension crashing and banging and customers complaining, not looking good on the coilovers side at the moment :(

Talk to Oli @BognorMotors . I've literally discussed this in the last 2 weeks with them and they do and are doing 4Motions on B14's no problem they said.

Damn you are your photoshopping skills Jake!
Mine goes down to Bognor in a few weeks for B14s and possibly H&R Arb's, and I thought that's the exact look I wanted and got all excited :(

You should speak to Oli, because he didn't seem to have an issue when we were chatting and he mentioned if mine was 4motion. (which it isn't)
See if they can do yours whist they do mine, and we can go down in convoy and tear up the south coast in one of Bognors T6's :whistle:

Last edited:
Damn you are your photoshopping skills Jake!
Mine goes down to Bognor in a few weeks for B14s and possibly H&R Arb's, and I thought that's the exact look I wanted and got all excited ;)

You should speak to Oli, because he didn't seem to have an issue when we were chatting and he mentioned if mine was 4motion. (which is isn't)
See if they can do yours whist they do mine, and we can go down in convoy and tear up the south coast in one of Bognors T6's :whistle:
Spoke to oli last year about b14s wanted to see his green 4motion demo vehicle he had but was on holiday in it when we where down there last easter.
Not sure what to do with the suspension to be honest m8 ,maybe I'm just being fussy as the van does sit nice on these eibach, do like the sound of tearing up the South cost in one of his t6,s maybe a petrol bi turbo ;)

Spoke to oli last year about b14s wanted to see his green 4motion demo vehicle he had but was on holiday in it when we where down there last easter.
Not sure what to do with the suspension to be honest m8 ,maybe I'm just being fussy as the van does sit nice on these eibach, do like the sound of tearing up the South cost in one of his t6,s maybe a petrol bi turbo ;)

14th June.
You're welcome to come with me.

Haha, tearing up the south coast!

Yup no problem with 4 motions and Bilsteins. The rear knocking that we had a little while ago, was down to a faulty batch of Bilsteins in our opinion, and effected all Transporters, not just 4 motion. We haven’t had any issues lately and we are literally lowering 3 a week on Bilsteins.

You are more than welcome to come down and try the fleet, which at present include a Revo Stage 1 BiTDi 204 PS and a stage 1 TSI 204PS - Both running Bilsteins and HandR ARB’s.

Back