Prospective Purchase

Glovehead

Hello all, just an intro really. I’m due to retire in April and I’ve committed to purchase a fully converted 2018 T6 Edition DSG in grape yellow. Obviously thought this would be a great place to pick up any valid info
On that note, it’s been converted by a company in Sheffield called ‘T5 Transformer’ ......... Does anyone have any information on this company please?
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase!

Welcome to T6 ownership, hopefully it will provide many happy years during your retirement.

Can't advise on T5 transformer in sheffield but i know a very good leather upholsterer over that way if you decide to upgrade your seats...

Look forward to you posting some pictures up of the van in due course.... Good luck..!

Welcome to T6 ownership, hopefully it will provide many happy years during your retirement.

Can't advise on T5 transformer in sheffield but i know a very good leather upholsterer over that way if you decide to upgrade your seats...

Look forward to you posting some pictures up of the van in due course.... Good luck..!

Cheers Jason, I’ll get some pics up when I’m allowed to pick it up
I’m not actually in Sheffield, I live in Cardifff but the van is from there and has been converted by them. Thanks again.

Back