Pressure Sensors With Banded Steels

Simo1198

VIP Member
Hi all

I've got new 18" banded steels

Should i fit the tyre pressure sensors from my standed wheels (Do they come out?) to my T6 Kombi
or not worry?
If i dont fit im sure the tyre warning light comes on. Can i turn this off without VAG unit or just leave it on ?

Cheers

Hi all

I've got new 18" banded steels

Should i fit the tyre pressure sensors from my standed wheels (Do they come out?) to my T6 Kombi
or not worry?
If i dont fit im sure the tyre warning light comes on. Can i turn this off without VAG unit or just leave it on ?

Cheers

I'm running 19" banded steels, and as Jon said above, the tyre sensor is not in the wheel, it's done on the ABS.
Your warning will come up shortly after fitting the wheels. Just go into the settings on the dash, scroll down to the tyre section and reset the pressures using the MFD. Job done.

Lastly, you have to get your phone, take a photo and then join the rest of us men in Team Banded Brothers. :thumbsup:

I'm running 19" banded steels, and as Jon said above, the tyre sensor is not in the wheel, it's done on the ABS.
Your warning will come up shortly after fitting the wheels. Just go into the settings on the dash, scroll down to the tyre section and reset the pressures using the MFD. Job done.

Lastly, you have to get your phone, take a photo and then join the rest of us men in Team Banded Brothers. :thumbsup:

Cheers for the info.
I’ll add a pic as soon as they are fitted

Back