power sliding door fault 6.1 [Resolved]

Woodman

I like playing with my wood!
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, not long after I insulated my van last year, I had an issue with the internal door handle not operating the door yet the key and outside handle were fine. It turned out that I may have dislodged the connector onto the switch that the handle operates. Well its happenned again, so me thinks easy, its the wires off again.....Wrong, everything seems intact. The outside handle works fine, the key works fine, the door closes internally fine....it just wont open off the interior handle. Bit inconvenient in the night if you need a wee. Any pointers appreciated.
Cheers Woodman.

PS absolutely no point going to vw as a warranty issue as i have insulated the door, and fitted a blind. Any mods they dont want to know.

Prize for t**t of the day....Alster, I had that thought, went out to look, in my owners manual it showed a switch on the door, however I decided to look on drivers door, low and behold there in front of me is the safety switch,,,,,guess what if I had realised I may have accidentally switched that off I would have saved myself a couple of hours in the sweltering heat. I guess as it happened before I naturally assumed it was a repeat of the wires falling off. Anyways Alster thanks for replying, how much egg is on my face right now :) :oops:
:oops::oops:

Back